Musics I done

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

get this! Soundclick have now gone creative commons crazy! that means all i have to do is check a couple of boxes and my music is automatically covered. topper.

and... blacksmoke advent calender is now operational.

and... new kef mp3s.
It would be worth pointing out that your intro on 'Girl
In The Kid A Top' is longer than any Kefranski song currently being
played, apart from 'L'Oxford' which is 35 minutes long


i was going to put 3 of my old websites back online, archived for completeness. but with the way geocities works, it would take hours of just clicking.

and.. i'm finding sleeping very difficult.

i'm going to go home and get my chops up.

and i must say for those who don't read luarence's i-can't-believe-it's-not-blog, that out in the glouscter the other night, we just kept drawing at moo-pah-chi (stone-paper-scissors). after 6 or 7 draws, we just gave up. the tension was too great.


and forever is quadruple time. i was playing it triple time, but there's no way i can fit that many notes into a bar.

why are all my interesting thoughts in bed, not now, when i'm on the computer? maybe there's a lesson.

shall i tell you my dirty duck joke? please leave a comment if you want to hear it.

1 comment:

unimbued said...

Yes please! The only way I get this comment thing to work is by putting my passsword in wrong, then putting it in right. I've "updated" my blog this week if you're interested... it's just a couple of archived emails to people that explains the job situation. So nothing you don't already know. I went to see a shredder today and it cut up Christmas trees. Already they are culling, inthe killing fields of Larne. Then I videoed some sjy-rises and a ferry (a P&O one!) and drove back to work. Maybe see you Saturday? Jo says you have work, but that never stopped you before...