Musics I done

Thursday, March 03, 2022

Where did the blog go

 I've been busy. 


There's a couple of half-written posts I've not touched for ages that I might get around to at some point, including the one below that i've sat on and done nothing with.


but most of my writing time has gone onto a series i'm developing about album tryptichs and trilogies. I've got ideas for about thirty essays on this and I occassionaly find more.

the frame work looks like this

  1. intro

    1. Intro

    2. Why is this a triptych?

    3. Before

  2. The triptych

    1. Album 1

    2. Album 2

    3. Album 3

  3. outro

    1. After

    2. How successful is the triptych?

    3. Conclusion


content and form and that.

I've written most of the one about the bat out of hell trilogy, and I've started Blur's Life trilogy and Ephel Duath's Pain trilogy. as they're finished I'll post them here, but these are going to be potentially very long pieces; I see myself recording them, setting them to relevant images/music videos/footage of me flicking through cd packaging, and putting them up on the internet to be enjoyed at leisure.


so that's why i've not posted anything for ages.

No comments: